TRA2018 is now open for registration
More than 3000 high-level representatives from research, industry, public administration and politics will gather from all over Europe, USA & Asia at the next TRA2018, taking place on 16-19th April 2018 in Vienna.
The topics for the 2018 edition of Transport Research Arena:
- Environment and Energy Efficiency
- Vehicles & Vessels – Design, Development and Production
- Advanced Propulsion Systems
- Smart Urban Mobility & Logistics
- People Mobility – Systems and Services
- Freight Transport and Logistics
- Transport Infrastructure
- Connected and Automated Transport
- Digital Technologies for Transport
- Safe, Secure and Resilient Transport Systems
- Human Dimension in Transport
- Socio-Economics, Innovation and Policy
The programme will explore, discuss and demonstrate these major paradigm shifts – which are Digitisation, Automatisation and Decarbonisation – specifically directed at important areas of our life, such as transport, mobility, logistics and industrial production.
The online registration is now open! Early bird entrance fee is available till 29.01.2018.