Official launch of the EGVI PPP on 17 December 2013
The European Green Vehicles Initiative contractual public private partnership was launched on Tuesday 17 December, with the signature of a Memorandum of Understanding between Mr. Wolfgang Steiger, representing EGVIA, and Mrs. Maire Geoghegan-Quinn, EU Commissioner for Research, Innovation and Science.
The official ceremony was organised as part of the Information Days on the Research cPPPs. The Multiannual Roadmap for the European Green Vehicles Initiative PPP was distributed to the participants on this occasion. It is also available for download on this website.
This document constitutes the text of reference for the implementation of the EGVI PPP. It is based on the relevant research and innovation roadmaps and strategic agendas developed by the European Technology Platforms – ERTRAC, EPoSS and SmartGrids.
These publications are all available for consultation:
- ERTRAC / EPoSS / SmartGrids – Joint Roadmap ‘Electrification of Road Transport’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘European Technology and Production Concept for Electric Vehicles’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘Hybridisation of Road Transport’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘Future light-duty Powertrain Technologies and Fuels’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘Sustainable Freight System for Europe’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘Heavy Duty Truck’
- ERTRAC Roadmap ‘European Bus System of the Future’
- EPoSS Strategic Research Agenda, chapter ‘Automotive’
- SmartGrids Strategic Research Agenda 2035